SAP SE (ADR) (NYSE:SAP) has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Callidus Software Inc, a leading provider of money applications, which include configure-price-quote (CPQ) and sales performance management.
The applications, which are sold under the brand CallidusCloud®, will offer SAP plus its customers a cloud-based, differentiated customer relationship management (CRM) solution. This will position SAP as a leading competitor in the CRM market, which is valued at$46 billion. SAP says it intends to consolidate CallidusCloud product assets into its SAP® Hybris® cloud portfolio that is part of SAP’s Cloud Business Group.
In the deal, each share of Callidus Software Inc. common stock will be entitled to $36 per share in cash. Callidus Software Inc has written to NASDAQ Stock Market to give notice of the completion of the transaction and is expecting all trading activities for its stock to be suspended as it waits final delisting.
During the 2017, financial year, CallidusCloud reported $253.1 million in revenue, and a subscription revenue of 198.2 million and a growth of 31%. SAP has announced that it will give an outlook for 2017 including CallidusCloud in its earnings release for the first quarter of 2018.
The completion of the acquisition of CallidusCloud brings to an end SAP’s design of a new front office, which goes beyond legacy CRM and incorporates an intelligent customer experience suite. The suit is made up of:
- CallidusCloud solutions that offer companies with means of inspiring and empowering sales professionals to pursue leads to compensation, cash and career success.
- Gigya solutions, which assist businesses in successful adoption of a digital approach to sales, marketing and service which help to launch and build trusted relationships with online clients by rightfully collecting and managing data on customers.
- The SAP Hybris marketing solutions, which uses a dat-rich approach to help marketers in engaging with their customers throughout the selling process.
- SAP Hybris service solutions, which help in retention and repeated business by prediction how to best serve customers.
- SAP Hybris omnichannel revenue and commerce capabilities, which empowers businesses to interact with customers in all channels and on any device, and helps to immediately convert revenue to growth.
This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation or recommendation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Financials Trend is not-a-registered-investment-advisor. Financials Trend is not a broker-dealer. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. Financials Trend accepts no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on the use of this material. Financials Trend sometimes gets compensated up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per month for featuring particular stocks. See site disclaimer for complete compensation. Financials Trend and its affiliates or officers currently hold no shares of these stocks. Financials Trend and its affiliates or officers will purchase and sell shares of common stock of these stocks, in the open market at any time without notice. Financials Trend will not update its purchases and sales of these stocks in any future postings on Financials Trend's websites. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the context of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. The words "may", "would," "will," "expect," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "intend," " project," and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify for ward-looking statements. Such forward- looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. *Financials Trend does not set price targets on securities. Never invest into a stock discussed on this web site or in this email alert unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.