Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) is involved in the development of a Wellness Program for its customers

677

Dallas, Texas 08/22/2013 (Financialstrend) – Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) had been actively involving itself in the development of a Wellness Program for its customers to provide for effective savings on their prescription drug purchases. The company had for long been popular for its customer delighting activities that are specially developed to provide that extra service to the customers in the locality. Shares of the company had recently been presenting marginal declines on Wednesday to post a correction in the recent bullish trend of prices.

This retail drugstore chain with main operations in the United States had been operating around 4,623 drug stores across the country and in the District of Columbia. The company sells prescriptions drugs and other kinds of merchandise which are referred to as front end products in the drug stores. For the fiscal year 2013, Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) had reported that the prescription drug sales had contributed for 67.6% of the total sales of the company and the remaining 32.4% of the total sales was contributed by the front end products. The company had further reported effective increase in the sales in its drug stores for the month of July 2013.

Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) had presented significant gain in share prices on Wednesday to close at $3.44 per share, which was observed to be a decrease of 1.15% over the previous close. The stock had further fluctuated during the day to present intraday prices in the range of $3.35 to $3.47 per share. It was observed that the company’s stock on Wednesday had reported trading volume at 15.94 million shares, while the average level for the stock is to trade at 19.82 million shares per day. The 52 week low price for the stock is presently at $0.95 and 52 week high is at $3.62 per share.

Subscribe to get your free report!

* indicates required
*Past performance is not a predictor of future results. All investing involves risk of loss and individual investments may vary. The examples provided may not be representative of typical results. Your capital is at risk when you invest – you can lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.By submitting your information you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy • Cancel Newsletter Any Time.This is a FREE service from Finacials Trend. Signing up for our FREE daily e-letter also entitles you to receive this report. We will NOT share your email address with anyone.