Dallas, Texas 04/07/2014 (FINANCIALSTRENDS) – The online brokerage company TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NYSE:AMTD) recently organized a day of free seminars for the investors.. These seminars guided the investors to invest in such a way that they can benefit from it post retirement. TD Ameritrade’s Robert Miller said that the investors must understand that the cost of health care is increasing day by day and seeing the longer life span of people now a days it is advisable to plan well for the post retirement expenses.
Overall trend of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NYSE:AMTD)
The shares of TD Ameritrade saw a downward movement of 5.3% and closed at $32.02. The overall market capitalization is of $16.91 billion and the value of the company is estimated to be $12.57 billion. The investors are showing a lot of confidence on TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NYSE:AMTD) stocks.
The recent analysis by The Street Quant has rated the stock of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NYSE:AMTD) as a buy. There are many areas where the company excels like the revenue growth, better return on equity, increasing profit margins, a good earnings per share and promising net income growth.
Highlights of the ratings report:
– The revenue growth is higher than the industry average of 7.7%. Compared to the same quarter previous year the revenues have increased by 15.3%.
– The return on equity has improved a lot compared to the same quarter previous year.
– The earnings per share have increased by 29.6%.
– The growth in the net income of the company has been phenomenal as compared to the industry’s average. There is an increase by 30.6% and has increased from $147.00 million to $192 million.
– The profit margins for TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NYSE:AMTD) is 47.01%, which is much better compared with the last year’s same quarter.